Thursday, September 26, 2013

weibo 9/26/2013 What role(s), what drama(s), what song(s)?

2013-09-26 20:28 Some dramas, some songs, in my lifetime, (I) must portray, I must film, I must sing! Know which ones? Or perhaps, what you think I should portray? To film? To sing? Would you please tell me? Haha!


TN: Of course the two characters Steven most wants to portray are Xu Zhimo and Lu Xun. 


Photos separated by the passing of fleeting time.  The now vs then. So handsome then and young, still handsome now but more mature -- or maybe it is the hair that separates the then and now?

For me:
Role= Please don't portray someone in his 20's or even early 30's. The character should be someone closer to Steven's own age.  A charismatic mature man.  Tired of watching his common everyday man - he did those roles well and all, but he needs other challenging roles to build up his acting repertoire, and for breakthrough.

Drama = Please, please don't let that discarded 'Single Mother, Ten Years' turn up like a bad penny. (shudder) And please no more, I repeat, no more  Qing dynasty drama. No more shaving his head bald. Steven's Qing image has lost its freshness like way back when, and now all of his Qing characters sort of blended into one big image of this man with a 'pigtail at the back of his head.' So enough of that qing guy already on my tv screen even though Steven looks absolutely stunning in Qing costumes. Moreover, I personally don't relish looking at a bald-headed Steven once again for at least 6 month until hair starts growing, slowly.

Song = maybe more dramatic and emotion rousing songs than those on his Cherish cd.

JMHO

So mosey over to Steven's weibo to tell him your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment