Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weight gain program


11/28/2013 14:17 Lately. have been filming nonstop; thin as a desiccated person; early October (my) weight's only 63 kg (138.9 lbs) ....middle October started to embark on a weight gain and strengthening fitness program. Almost two months now, my food intake these past two months is equivalent to four months' in the past. This morning got up from bed, with empty stomach I weighed in at 68.2 kg (149.9 lbs), so happy, one step closer to goal! The training process is tiring but I will persist. Thank you to two fitness instructors, Ricky and Jeffery!  Add oil to myself! 

11/28/2013 16:56  Sorry lo, you two; my goal is 75kg,will try hard to stabilize two old friends'   discontent, don't worry![偷笑][偷笑][偷笑]//@IvyKwok麗菁_Harpist: No way!!!  so annoying !!! (ho guai hak yan zang GA!!!) [右哼哼]//@枝Lam:[吃惊][左哼哼] 63KG!!!!![晕] don't sit next to me!!!!!!!!!![左哼哼][哼][右哼哼]

TN:  Yikes! 140 lbs only for his height? Extremely underweight! No wonder his friends are up in arms.

前陣子一直拍戲,瘦得像人乾一樣,十月初的體重只剩63kg.....十月中開始了增重和強度健身計劃,至今接近兩個月,這兩個月的食量絕對等如從前四個月的份兒,今早起床空肚子上磅已有68.2kg,太開心了,離目標又近一步!段練過程挺累,但我會持之以恆的,謝謝兩位教練ricky和jeffery!加油我自己!

對不起囉兩位,我的目標是75kg,會努力去平衡兩位老友的不滿,放心!

No comments:

Post a Comment