Thursday, September 16, 2010

Why?

為何會這樣?
2008-05-16 17:58
At this very moment, I feel so heartsick!

Why? Words are not necessary.
There’ve been so many natural disasters lately: Myanmar’s cyclone, Szechuan’s earthquake…just so hard to bear.

Why did they happen?
Why?

Seeing the victims, the survivors, the victims’ families and friends, and those who have lost their homes; I can’t stand it!
The TV evening news for the past few nights and the images on them devastated me; I can’t bear to watch them anymore.

I cried; too painful, truly too painful!

But, crying and anguish aside, one still needs to stand up and face the reality with courage!
Whenever I see another victim being rescued, I cheer!

Whatever happened has happened. Today on my blog I entreat all friends who did not suffer the catastrophe to please help out, whether through donating money or through efforts, whether it’s just a penny or a prayer; please, everyone, do whatever you can to wholeheartedly help out.

Also, from today onwards, I entreat all my fans to not waste money on getting gifts for me, even if it is just a stem of flower. Instead use the extra money to help our brothers and sisters! But of course, if you truly wish to give me something, write me a letter instead.

Today, to all the victims and their families and friends, I send them my best wishes and consolations.
Here’s hoping for peace on earth.

Translator: tamaya
Sichuan eathequake


為何會這樣?
2008年5月16日下午5:58公開累積瀏覽 2 1307
這刻的心情,很難受!
為何?該不用多說了!
最近發生很多天災,緬甸風災,四川地震,實在......大難受了!
為什麽會這樣?
為什麽?
看到那些遇難者,那些死裡逃生的人,那些遇難者親友,那些痛失家园的人......我,真的快受不了!
這幾個晚上,看到新聞報導,那些畫面,真的教我難受到不敢看下去......
我哭了,太痛,實在太痛了!
不過,哭歸哭,痛歸痛,還是要站起來,勇敢面對!
每次看到又有生還者被救出,我振奮!
發生了就是發生了,今天,我在我這個blog裡提出一個請求, 希望所有没有受災難影響的朋友,能出錢的請出錢,能出力的請出力,那怕是一毛錢,又或是一個祝福,請大家就用心去幫忙,能幫多少,就多少!
還有,從現在開始,我希望我所有的fans不要再花錢買禮物送給我,那管是一朶花,有餘錢,拿去幫我們的兄弟姐妹吧!當然,如果你們真的想送我東西的話,就给我寫封信吧!
今天,我向所有遇難者及其親友,送上最深的祝福,最深的慰問!
祝願 世界太平

Steven's dialogue with fans:
2008-05-16 20:03
Money, I’ve already donated. What I should and can do, I will, to the best of my ability. Pray for blessing, did that already in my heart. Just now heard that weak voice of a young school boy asked: “Uncle, may I have a coke?” And the prompt response of the rescuer: “Sure, will get you one immediately!” I was so moved, so overjoyed! Thank you to all rescuer workers for enabling miracles to happen. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

2008-05-16 20:08
An online fan asked Steven if he will attend TVB fund raising telethon, if so, fans will keep a lookout for him.

2008-05-16 20
Whether I’ll attend or not is not important, what you need to lookout is for miracle after miracle to happen. In light of such catastrophe, Ma Chu Wai can’t be anymore insignificant than already is. I beseech you all like other people to please donate money if have money, or to help out if have the ability to. Just like that brave young man. (
勇士brave warrior)

No comments:

Post a Comment