Thursday, September 19, 2013

weibo 9/18/2013

9/18/2013 17:22  Even though this year Mid-Autumn Festival I won't be home but my heart is nevertheless still link with my loved ones! Under the same moon, I wish family, friends, brothers and sisters, and little piggies: "Happy Mid-Autumn Festival, and wish peace, good health and laughter accompany you always!"







TN: Steven's photo makes me smile!
Happy moon cake day to Steven and everybody! (9/19/2013)

Somehow this pix showing Steven's snake-like long waist together with his and YZY's 'grape stomping dance' video clip remind me of my old conversation with a fellow AF SM fan on his willowy body. see link on dance

9/21 eta: Steven's singing Moon Represent My Feeling in 2 separate occasion year 2012 ; year 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment