Wednesday, May 4, 2011

2010 Miss NYC chinatown beauty pageant (愛之初体驗)

Steven's weibo entry makes me wish that he would one day hold a concert, preferably close to me.



youtube

When I feel the blues I watch this video and I'll feel much better.  Haha! The angst of first love!!!

Steven Ma as guest performer in 2010 Miss NY Chinese Beauty Pageant singing 愛之初体驗.  If not for Steven himself pointing that out in his weibo that he messed up the lyrics, I wouldn't have realized it at all. He was so high after singing that song because he had such a blast performing it with melodrama and exaggerated gestures.





related post:
2010 ny trip - meet+greet and NYC chinatown tv report
NY weibo
NY-Toronto weibo posts compilation
My 1st encounter with Steven

~~ 愛之初体驗 Lyrics~~

The experience of first love 愛之初体驗
If you want to leave me, please be honest and tell me
Don't sneak away, like last time (I) waited for (you) half a year.

If you truly want to leave, give me back my photo
No point keeping it with you,  I can return it to my mama

All these eternal-everlasting,  just sweet nothing
What you love about me, you couldn't even say why
You've met a shuai ge (handsome)  so I got dumped
This hot weather summer, but my heart is cold as winter night

Wanted to buy beer to drown my sorrow in but too lazy to get out
Wanted to buy a packet of cigarettes but realize I'm not 18 years old yet

Is my 18 years of age destined to cry for love
Is my 18 years of age destined to shed tears for love



愛之初体驗
如果說你要離開我 請誠實點來告訴我
不要偷偷摸摸的走 像上次一樣等半年

#如果說你真的要走 把我的相片還給我
在你身上也沒有用 我可以還給我媽媽

什麼天長地久 只是隨便說說
你愛我哪一點 你也說不出口
你認識了帥哥 就把我丟一旁
天氣熱的夏天 心像寒冷冬夜

想要買酒來澆憂愁 卻懶懶不想出去走
想要來一包長壽煙 發現我未滿十八歲


是不是我的十八歲 註定要為愛情流淚
是不是我的十八歲 註定要為愛掉眼淚

No comments:

Post a Comment